Dpm300 High Speed Precision Pulverizer
|FOB Price:||US $25,000-50,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $25,000-50,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||2000set Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: DPM300
- Plastic Type: PP
- Automation: Automation
- Certification: CE, BV
- Power: Low Drive Power
- Trademark: DGM
- Specification: 300mm
- Material Processed: Medium Hard, Impact Resistant and Friable Material
- Screw: Electrical Hydraulic Control
- Computerized: Computerized
- Grinding Machine: High Speed Precision
- Throughput: High Throughput
- Transport Package: Stretch Film
- Origin: Wuxi, China
The DPM High Speed Precision Pulverizers are available with disc diameters ranging from 300mm to 800mm. They are high speed precision grinding machines used for processing medium hard, impact resistant and friable materials. The infeed material is fed via a vertically mounted fixed grinding disc which is mounted concentrically with an identical high speed rotating disc. Centrifugal force transfers the material through the grinding chamber and the discharge powder is collected via a blower and cyclone unit.
The DPM range can be equipped with either one piece or segmented grinding discs which are made from chrome nickel tool steel as standard and can be treated for increased wear resistance.
The material temperature is monitored automatically throughout the process and an automatic cooling system ensures that temperature levels are kept within a safe range.
The material is fed into the machine via a vibrating dosing channel, the feeding rate is automatically adjusted based on the amperage of the motor and material temperature readings.
The base frame has a solid welded construction with anti-vibration rubber feet to reduce vibration and noise. The drive motor is mounted on tension rails to allow easy adjustment of the V-belt tension. Integrated suction trough for material discharge.
Integrated rundown safety device prevents access to the discs until they have come to a complete stop. A safety switch prevents machine startup when the disc cover is open and the machine features emergency stop buttons on the machine body and control panel.
- Choice of 1 piece or segmented - grinding discs
- Automated temperature monitoring
- Automated cooling system
- Special bearing arrangement
- Easily adjustable grinding gap
- Near flat design of cutting chamber
- Vibrating dosing channel
- Low drive power / High throughput
- Robust welded steel construction
- Wide choice of disc variations
- Replaceable wear plates
- Amp meter control
- Feeding & dosing unit
- Touch screen PLC control
- Screening machine
- Metal separator
- Rotary valve Soundproofed cabin
- Vacuum discharge conveyor
- Automatic lubrication unit
- Bespoke colour scheme